KCDP’s February Chili Cook-Off!
Ready for some friendly competition?
Join us at KCDP’s HQ for our February Chili Cook-Off. Numerous contestants will bring their homemade chili, and compete to win your votes! Tickets are $10, and get you as much chili as you desire, and ONE VOTE. Extra votes are available, and will cost $1 per vote, or 6 votes for $5. The winner will be announced right at 7:00pm.
We hope to see you all there!
The contestants include:
1. 60th District State Representative, Jon Hoadley
2. District 5 County Commissioner, Julie M. Rogers
3. District 2 County Commissioner, Kevin Wordelman for Kalamazoo
4. District 3 County Commissioner, Tracy Hall, Kalamazoo County Commissioner, District 3
5. District 4 County Commissioner, Michael A. Seals
6. Kalamazoo County Prosecutor, Jeff Getting, Kalamazoo County Prosecutor
7. Portage City Council-member, Chris Burns
8. Candidate for District 11 County Commission, Meredith Place
9. Candidate for 61st District State Representative, Thomas Whitener
10. Candidate for 66th District State Representative, Dan Seibert for State Representative