2017 Champions for Change Gala & Auction
Show up for survivors and experience an inspiring evening of exciting silent and live auction packages, fine food, and celebratory dancing.
Celebrate the strength of Survivor Speaker Kalie Wilkerson.
Honor our Champion for Change, Robert M. Carney, partner at Sherin and Lodgen, for more than a decade of service as a generous ally to BARCC and an advocate for survivors.
Applaud the dedication of BARCC’s Volunteers of the Year:
• Ashley Wells, Medical Advocate
• Walker Bristol, Community Awareness and Prevention Services Volunteer
• Enid Levangie, Hotline Volunteer
The evening will also feature:
• Benefit Auctioneer Erin Ward offering superior travel destinations, exciting dining experiences, and one-of-a-kind packages
• Cocktails and fine cuisine
• DJ and dancing
Don’t miss out. Buy your tickets today!
Early Bird Pricing available until September 30:
Individual tickets: $225
Table of 10: $2,000
Regular Pricing begins October 1:
Individual tickets: $250
Table of 10: $2,250
Classy Cocktail Attire
Tickets on sale now at the link!
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available. Contact us at email@example.com or 617-649-1295 for more information.