Young Advocates’ Open House: Calling All Young Professionals!
Can you believe it is already 2018?! A new year, a new us and another chance for us all to get the year started off right by engaging in some good ol’ advocacy work! And, we have the perfect place to get you started!
Come join the Young Advocates of Philly, the young professionals group of Planned Parenthood Southeastern PA (PPSP), for our very first open house! The Young Advocates’ group seeks to engage Philadelphians around reproductive health and rights work, inclusive of advocacy, fundraising and education efforts.
Open House details:
● Date: Wednesday, January 24th, 2018
● Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
● Location: 1144 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA
● RSVP here: https://goo.gl/forms/gZqd4jIRtMbfTS0R2. *Note: RSVP’s are required.
We revamped the group and are ready to be more bad a** than before. So, all we need now are amazing supporters and volunteers like you to help build capacity and do awesome work on behalf of PPSP! We are looking for:
● Philadelphians, aged 21 – 40
● Folks who are committed to fulfilling the mission of Planned Parenthood
● Folks who are committed to equity and inclusion
● Folks who want to be more involved at PPSP
● Diverse representation